Monday, October 6, 2008

I am spoiled Rotten



Chris took me shopping for my anniversary present yesterday.  I wanted a new black purse and I wanted it constructed on the inside.   A place for everything and no more losing my cell phone in the bottom of my purse.  We went to Macy's.  They were having a sale and decided to start there.  In the end, Chris found the perfect purse.  I love it.  A black fossil soft leather purse with three compartments and the middle compartment has a place for pens, my tide-to-go, and a cell phone pocket!  The price was great as well.  It was on sale for 25% off, then we got another 20% off of that for using our Macy's card and then Chris applied for a Macy's card and got another 20 % off of that.  So, then he really spoiled me with a second purse.  A rich dark chocolate brown that we found on the clearance rack.  And that's not all he also got me a new wallet.  Chris really loves to spoil me and unlike a lot of guys he likes to go with me and pick out clothes or in this case purses. But, he will NEVER admit to that. 

I cannot believe that it has already been 13 years of marriage.  It feels just like yesterday that we were getting married.  I am so grateful for Chris and the life I have with him.  I love you, babe.

If you are wondering what Chris got.  His is in the mail on the way here - a three volume set of textbooks on fish - hey, it is what he wanted.

No comments: