The best things in life are not things!!! And, you know what this saying really is true. Yesterday, Chris and I just spent the day together. We walked around the mall holding hands. We spent time talking and just remembering our 13 married years together. We had a great time! Then we rented a movie and watched it together alone - no kids. I really love this man even when he infuriates me cause he does not want to do things MY way :)
He fell asleep before me last night. I wanted to finish the second movie we had rented. At one point, he rolled over and kissed me and said "I am really glad I married you" My day was complete!
Other happenings on our special day. Nicholas woke up and came in our room at his normal 6:15 a.m. and said "Happy Anniversary to my sweet parents". Allison's sweet hugs much later at 6:45 a.m. and "Happy Anniversary and was I at your wedding, cause I do not remember it"
Picking the kids up from school and the way they came running across the play ground to give such big hugs.
The terrific BBQ chicken that Chris loves to make for us - rates high with us all.
Realizing that this is my wonderful life and it fulfills me.
Trully a great day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment