Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Allison ????

Yesterday Allison brought home her conduct card form school and it said she was having a hard time keeping her focus. Humm....the child has straight A's so what is going on. So, I jot off a note to the teacher asking for an example so I could talk with Allison. Ms. Cox called me today and said that Allison was fidgitting on the floor during instruction time. She said that Allison was probably bored as she gets things quickly but she still needs to sit still during the entire instrustion time. So.....a compliment on how smart she is and a warning to sit still. So funny. Ms. Cox said it was not a big deal. So I guess Allison and I will have a chat tonight. She has never had a note home before so I guess in the scheme of things I am not that upset about a note for fidgetting. Ms. Cox did say that Allison sat perfectly still today. So....Allison being Allison probably has figured it out already. She does like the word PERFECT.

Daddy fixed Allison's brake on her bike today. She had broken it during a fall at the neighborhood block party. She is pretty thrilled with her bike now that she finally figured out that she likes to ride it.

No comments: